Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mission Accomplished!

Brrr, it is cold outside! The last two days I have not left my house due to the horrible, crappy, disgusting negative degree weather. However today is a new day. I finally decide to reemerge back into student life and went to class. Mind working great so how about the body? I am happy to report that last night well watching Food Network I reminded myself,  you need to work out! So, I got my ass off the couch, turned on my exercise program  and allowed Jullian Michaels to yell out at me for about 30 extreme long minutes. I can successfully say I am sore! I wish I could say the same for my last crock pot meal :( The crock pot enchiladas.....how do I say it.....not good. The corn tortillas became incredibly mushy. My hubby tried to convince me it was good yet it was nothing like my grandmother's or mother's. Though to give me credit they never tried to make them in a crock pot (maybe for a reason). Oh well guess you can't win them all. Tomorrow is a new day and a new recipe! My next goal for myself is to get into the pool and start swimming. Monday will be the day, hopefully it will be a little bit warmer so it is not so hard to get into cold water to swim....I guess I will have to wait and see.

Stats:
Muscles: very sore
Weight: no change
Crock pot meal: unsuccessful
Weather: finally in the positive degrees, barely
Last goal: met
New goal: Start Swimming

Well it is late, peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment