Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My goal for myself in 365 days!

Alrighty here I go.........so I woke up on this flippin' freakin' cold ass morning and was wondering when did I let myself go? I know this usually happens when you have just had another birthday and you are one year older! However, knowing I am NOW in my 30's some of my life styles have to change. Lets go through numbers. I'm a mother of two, a wife of almost ten years, two years away from graduating from college, on my eleventh year working in the Imaging Department at Boulder Community Hospital and for about 60 days having the wonderful opportunity to having back pain every single morning!  It is time for a change to both my mind and body. Don't get me wrong I'm quite happy with my life yet my body really needs a makeover. The problem of course is my love for sugar and my hate of moving my ass. I stared this year with trying to have less fast food (love my taco bell, don't judge me) and eating out to cooking more at home. Great I'm so tired when I get home it makes it difficult to find the energy to do so. I made a goal for myself in January to cook more which I have with my wonderful crock pot meals :) I know many of friends and family have already heard about my crock pot meals yet I determine to keep the momentum. My hope for the next 28 days is to get my ass moving and limiting my back issues.
Here are the stats for February 1st:
Age: 31
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 140lbs :( boo!
Vitamin intake: occasionally
Emotion: hopeful (I'm sure this will change)
Exercise intake: keep thinking of it, yet that is about it
Crock pot meal of the day: Enchiladas
Goal of the day: To do my exercise with Jillian Michaels

I know I'm having what is called either mother's guilt or women's guilt. Whatever it is called I know it is an awakening and hopefully I will stay awake to see the results. Till the next time have a great day and stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment