Friday, January 6, 2012

A Brand New Year!

Welcome 2012! Many things have changed in my life since my last blog. I have decided to use this new year as a new beginning to my life. I have closed many doors of my past and is ready to seek what the future has in store for me. Life was decided to created a new lesson on what is most important in life and I'm determined to follow it! Goodbye Boulder Community Hospital, Hello new destiny! I guess we will see how it goes. My girls have grown tremulously this following year that I'm determined to spend time with them as much as I can. They are growing into such incredible young women and am I what very proud momma. Otay.....new goals for 2012!


Less Stress!
Become a health nut!
Spend as much time as I can with my family!
Just live each moment at a time, life is short.

All I can say for the next 365 days...is Bring it On!

No comments:

Post a Comment